Today, due to factors such as the emergence of new sectors, the change in working conditions, and the increase in the diversity of production and services, work clothes have also begun to vary. Work jackets with special designs that emerge depending on this diversity and which vary according to the sector to be preferred, are the type of workwear that is the biggest savior of the employees.
How should a work jacket be?
Work jackets may differ according to the sector and season. The points to consider when choosing a work jacket are listed below.
- Suitable for working environment
- convenient and comfortable
- Safe and high quality
- modern and stylish
- Reflecting the spirit of the company
What Is The Purpose Of The Work Jacket?
Most employers consider that both the choice of work clothes suitable for the sector and the regularity of their employees are important for the prestige of the firm. When it comes to jackets, many models come to mind. While there may be work jackets worn outdoors, there are also work jackets worn indoors. Work clothes worn outdoors are generally intended to protect the employee from cold and hot weather conditions. For this reason, the work jackets to be preferred for outdoor environments are mostly aimed at asking the employees about the cold. Kardelen makes your work jackets more useful with its reflective, multi-pocket and garnished features.
One of the most important work jackets preferred indoors are chef or chef jackets. It is important for people working in restaurants and restaurants to work comfortably and efficiently in order to perform their work more efficiently.
General Style and Characteristics of Work Jackets
- Collar (Fishman, judge, coat collar)
- In Different Models (with yoke-without yoke)
- piping collar
- Multifunctional and with pockets (fleto, flap, top attachment, pen pocket) to increase the usage area
- Reflective strips for better visibility (Waist, arms, arm cups, chest, back)
- Metal or plastic type zipper options
- Front velcro closure
- Garnish production to reflect your corporate identity (two or more different colors)
- Printing and embroidery options to reflect your company's logo and emblem (back, chest, shoulder, etc.)
- Quality sewing methods (Twin needle, overlock, single needle, bartack, piping)
- Pocket name tag on chest
- long sleeve and short sleeve
Work Jackets Fabric Properties
- polyester fabric
- viscose fabric
- alpaca fabric
Work Jackets Prices
Bringing quality and comfort to you, Kardelen continues to serve you with affordable work jackets. Kardelen offers great convenience to its customers with periodic campaigns and special solutions offered to companies and individuals who care about occupational health and safety. With the opportunity to shop in installments, you can obtain your work clothes, work shoes and work safety materials in much more comfortable conditions. Visit www.kardelentekstil.com.tr to be informed about our campaigns and special solutions.